Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ice Queen is the gender-swapped version of Ice King, created by the original series designer , Natasha Allegri. She has winter/ice-related powers like Ice King, that originates from her Tiara. She makes her first appearance in the episode "Fionna and Cake." She captures princes.
The Ice Queen is far more cruel, evil, and aggresive than the Ice King. She uses far more violent and complex means to get her way than the Ice King does; such as tormenting Fionna with a wild scheme to put her out of commission, leaving her free to obtain Prince Gumball, but inevitably fails.
But she is the bomb! --TheIceQueen
The Ice Queen has light blue skin, long white hair, and lightning shaped eyebrows. Her hair, while also long like the Ice Kings beard, is wavy with curls instead of shaggy. She wears a small gold tiara with red gems and a neck band (incrusted with a single blue gem in the center), a blue long sleeved ball gown, and light and dark blue shoes.
- The Ice Queen's final designs differ from that of her initial designs, and this is beacause Natasha wanted her dress to resemble the dresses Anastasia and Drizella, the mean step-sisters from the Disney film "Cinderella."
- Like how the Ice King's source of power is in his crown, Ice Queen's is based in her tiara, which even Cake uses for an attack at one moment.
- The Ice Queen's eyebrows are the equiavalent of the Ice King's beard, allowing flight.
- The Ice Queen's eyebrows were inspired by the Night Elves from World of Warcraft.
- The Ice queen refers to Fionna as "tomboy."
- In Natasha's drawing, Ice Queen was the previous owner of Cake the Cat, who cared for her as a kitten.
- Fionna warns Cake, impying that it makes people evil from wearing it. This would seem to resemble Ice King's origin story in Holly Jolly Secrets Part II.
- It is possibile that Ice Queen's more evil personality and cunning is based on what Ice King thinks belives of himself to be like or he made her like this to make him sound more tough, as it that he wrote the story.
- According to Natasha, the Ice Queen's backstory is completely different as compared to the ice kings.
- She, unlike Ice King, can do a perfect imitation of Prince Gumball, while Ice King's imitation of Princess Bubblegum is horrible.